What should I write in a baby card?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
What to say to expecting parents?
Traditional New Baby Messages
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! …
- May you have a safe delivery and a speedy recovery. …
- Many congrats to the new parents-to-be! …
- Your baby will be so loved and cherished! …
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness to you and your little miracle.
- Congratulations on this new adventure!
Do you write Congratulations on a baby shower card?
Baby Shower Card Wishes
Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your personalized greeting card, and you won’t regret it.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What do you write in a 1 year old card?
General First Birthday Messages
- “Your age will no longer be measured in days, weeks, or even months. …
- “One year down, and many, many, many more to go.”
- “Happy birthday to the cutest little one-year-old I know!”
- “You’re growing up fast. …
- “You are one cool little kid. …
- “God loves you and knew you before you were even born.
What do you write in a second baby shower card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
What do you wish for baby shower?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What do you write in a baby shower card religious?
Religious Baby Shower Card Messages
- I’m praying for the health and happiness of your new baby.
- A baby is a gift from God. May God bless your family.
- We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts. …
- A little miracle from above, a beautiful baby to cuddle and love.
- Such a big miracle in such a little package.